Network infrastructure design and deployment
We design networks that not only meet our clients' current requirements, but also provide for future growth.
Click here to learn about our wireless network design and deployment.
We performed the design, technical project management and lead engineering for the buildout of a twelve-building main campus
and ten remote campuses.
This work spanned five years of design and implementation with a resultant 10,000+ node data and voice network.
We were hired directly by the government institution to manage, on their behalf, the data and voice buildout to include:
We additionally performed the following services:
- Design of the conduit infrastructure
- Design and placement of cabling and telecommunications closets
- Development of specifications
- Subcontractor procurement
- Contractor management
- Project acceptance.
- Data equipment evaluation and selection process
- Designed and implemented a Gigabit network with 100Mbps switching to the desktop
- Engineered and implemented the upgrade of the core routers.