of your critical infrastructure
Our 24/7 server support group remotely and carefully monitors your critical infrastructure - including your network and servers - to ensure the
proper functioning of your computing environment.
We monitor the 24/7 availability of your:
- T1, DS3, OCx connection
- DSL modem connection
- Network backbone (routers, switches, VPN concentrators)
- UPS battery failure
- Power outage
- Hacking and intrusion attempts
- Spyware insertions
- Wireless network security and "parking lot" attacks
- E-mail server hangs
- Web server hangs and defacement
- SQL server attacks
- Since no one tool can do everything, we use a variety of tools to monitor:
- We use a variety of out-of-band management tools from Dell, HP, IBM, and
to monitor hardware status.
- For wireless monitoring, we use specialized tools that detect and shut down unauthorized (rogue) access points, perform
site surveys, and look for weaknesses in the existing network infrastructure.
- We use redundant connections to the Internet so our geographically dispersed Network Operation Centers (NOC)
are able to consistently and precisely monitor the health of your network and your computers.
Contact us so one of our managers - working at the NOC - can explain in more detail these tools
and how they can be used to monitor your computing environment.
Working as a team to better serve you
The server support group and your desktop support specialist work together as a team to provide you an
extremely high degree of network and computer availability.